1. Is the registration free for an Expert?
Yes, it is free to join our Circle of Experts.
2. I have been contacted by your company although I am not one of your experts, it is normal?
It is possible. Indeed, when we consider that we do not have the required qualifications to offer the best response to a Client within our Circle of Experts, we may seek the right profile from outside our Circle.
3. What do we discuss during a consultation?
Different topics may be addressed: trends of markets, best practices, barriers to entry …
4. What is Xperts Council?
EXPERT COUNCIL is the first French “knowledge management” platform. It connects a community of high-level experts with business leaders (large groups, ETI, SMEs), financial institutions or consulting firms. This relationship is governed by strict compliance rules which both parties agree to adhere.
5. How does a phone consultation take place?
If your profile seems to match our Client’s need, we will offer a mission to you. We will ensure there is no conflict of interest. If you confirm your interest for the mission, we organize a phone appointment with our Client.
6. How does the Expert get paid?
The financial compensation depends on the expertise of the Expert, his/her seniority and the frequency of the consultations he/she gave through XPERTS COUNCIL.
7. I am interested in being an Expert, but my employer’s policy forbids me to receive any compensation. Can I still make consultations?
Indeed, it is your responsibility to verify the nature of the relationship you are involved in with your employer. If this relationship allows you to give external expertise but forbids any financial compensation, you can give consultations and we will suggest you to donate the amount of your compensation to the association “ENFANT BLEU”.
8. If a client of Xperts Council directly contacts me for a mission of any kind, or for additional information, what should be my reaction as an Expert?
As stated in the General Terms governing our relationship with our Clients and our Experts, this type of contact should not happen.
9. Could the Expert offer his/her services to a client with whom Xperts Council connected him/her?
A direct approach, by an Expert with a Client after a mission carried out through Xperts Council is prohibited by our Terms and Conditions, governing the relationship of XPERTS COUNCIL with its Clients and Experts.
10. During a consultation, may the Expert refuse to answer the Client’s questions?
Yes, if he/she considers that there might be a potential conflict of interest or disclosure of confidential information.
11. Can I mention on my CV, or on online business websites, that I do missions for Xperts Council?
Yes, once you have completed your first mission.
12. Is it possible to be both Client and Expert?
Yes, this case requires that you follow the two registration procedures and validate the General Terms.