Consultant – Full Time – French Speaker
Send a CV and cover letter.
19K + variable bonus ( plus meal allowance)
1 year contract
WHO WE ARE
Xperts Council is a fast-growing and international young company specialising in knowledge brokering.
Headquartered in Paris, Xperts Council has set up its Operational Centre in Porto (we call this the “core of the nuclear reactor”), where our multi-national team of consultants are now based.
Xperts Council is the winner of the MEDEF-Business France – Growth Solution award.
Xperts Council works with Investment Funds, Corporates and Consultancy Firms,
which need to understand the major challenges and opportunities within various
sectors before making strategic and investment decisions.
We identify, recruit and provide industry experts for our clients to conduct insightful
1-hour phone conversations which impact their projects – all within the first 48 hours.
As a consultant at Xperts Council, you gain exposure to the infinite industries that
our clients are working on from global food supply for Michelin restaurants to Space
exploration and gold mining to AI.
– Understand clients’ needs before starting research to find the perfect expert.
– Reaching out to the best industry profiles by email or by phone confirming they are the best fit for our client’s needs.
– Negotiate and coax experts to work with our clients at short notice while adhering to our industry-leading compliance standards.
– Deliver excellent client service by being a fast, responsive, thoughtful and proactive research partner
– Project Management from end-to-end, either by working individually or with a
team of researchers
As you progress, over time, your responsibilities will evolve to complete client relationship with clients from top-tier consulting companies, funds and corporates, up to managing some of our prestigious clients.
You will also be quickly entrusted with cross-functional missions such as the training and coaching of new employees, projects alongside our HQ, new product launches, commercial incentives etc.
WHO WE LOOK FOR:
– An undergraduate degree and/or master’s in business, management or
languages from a top-tier university.
– Eligibility to work in the EU;
– An advanced level of English and French (C1 minimum)
– Excellent communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships;
– Unlimited curiosity for the economic world;
– Flexibility, organization, tenacity, and creative thinking;
– Results-driven and the ability to see the bigger picture.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND:
– A level of business responsibility you wouldn’t expect for a first job.
– A competitive salary: €19,000 (gross)
– Variable monthly performance bonus
– Daily Meal allowance €7.63
– 25 days of Holidays
– The development of your “soft skills”: organization, written and oral synthesis, and rapid strategic analysis.
– An enthusiastic and united international team (do not hesitate to see our Instagram page);
– High-level exposure to more industries than you could imagine.
– A sense of business and high-level customer relations.
– Private health insurance
– Hybrid working between home & office (possibility of 3 days of teleworking/week once you’re trained)
Xperts Council is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. We employ excellent individuals from a wide range of backgrounds not just because it is the right thing to do but also because it strengthens our business. Currently, in Porto’s Office, we have 6 nationalities and we speak 7 languages fluently. You will feel at home at Xperts council if you share our values and our excitement for scale-
Why Xperts Council?
To find the right advisors, we pride ourselves on recruiting and training talented, multicultural consultants to find the “perfect match”.
From London to Porto via Paris, we offer you a clearly defined career plan, ranging from account management to team management.
Find out more